12 February 2011

Day Two: Nine things about yourself

1. I am loud. Like extremely loud. Sometimes I hate it myself. I realize that it will be found really annoying. And because of that, people think I am fierce. Well, I actually am tough.

2. I love talking. I love talking to people about themselves, about myself. I love gossips!! I know it's not a good thing but who cares? There must be somebody talk behind my back also, so it is actually fine for me to talk about people. People stab each other, even best friends, I've experienced that before.

3. I love listening. I love listening to stories. My friend's, my teacher's, my senior's, my junior's. Everyone, except my parent's since they will talk about their hard time like a quarter century ago, what they did and how they see that I am not doing my best in everything.

4. I really love playing piano IF I like the song. Classics fine actually except the fact that it is tiring and hard to remember and too much complicated notes. But I like some classics songs like sonatinas. But I love romantic songs, like Canon or Plaisir De Amour.

5. I learn faster by watching. Some people learn by listening, some by writing. I learn by watching. I learn "Star Time- Piano Version", which I arranged myself, by watching someone playing it on youtube. I watched it over and over again and made my own arrangement. I watched nanazu to get all the tempo and timing and stuffs. And I think it only took me like 2 koteren times to memorize tsuttoutsu part.

6. I enjoy drinking alcohol now, eventhough I despised it 6 months ago, I think? Takumi said that it gave his nice feeling by drinking alcohol. I did not believe him at that time. But I understand the feeling now. Alcohol does give you nice feeling afterwards, especially when you get a slight headache. Oh, I must apologize to Takumi.

7. I have this kind of addiction towards Lipton Milk Tea. I don't know why. I just found it too delicious.

8. I love mairaku and wadaiko-raku. You can say both of them are part of my life now in this tiny town called Beppu. Now I can hardly imagine how hima I was in the first semester. Like, all I did were just going to classes, going back to dorm, cooking random food, reviewing what I learnt that day, and that's all. I didn't know that there is another floor at cafeteria which I can not live without. Now that I join both of them gives me a lot of things to do, from the troublesome one, like holding an endless meeting, until the fun one, like having drinking party and having your senior dancing in front of train station at 3 in the morning.

9. I expect high politeness from other people towards me. I myself realize that I speak in polite ways especially to seniors. If I call a senior by his/her name, it means that I know that person close enough. I expect the same thing. I don't mind having juniors call me by my name IF they are close enough to me. But if they aren't, I will see them as impolite.

0 comments: