10 February 2011

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now

1. You are greedy. At least in my opinion. You got everything you want. Everything cheap but comfortable. And I have to be the one who fill the space. It's fine IF you help to do the other things BUT APPARENTLY YOU DON'T. I am not the one who ask you to come along with me in the first place. IT WAS YOU! I know I am not the smartest person on the earth and surely I AM NOT AS SMART AS YOU ARE. But I have a lot of things to do, more than you. Could you please think about others also rather than only yourself? I doubt you can do it though. And I know I am not the kindest person here, but cash does not always save you. Kindness does.

2. I know you have a lot of problems in your life. But I hope you can be more mature. Remember the time when you asked me and him whether it is childish to not wanting to hear the name of the person you hate? Actually I wanted to answer "It's not childish, but it is not something an adult would do". But since he answered first and his answer would make me a complete antagonist, all I could say was "well...". I really like our friendship right now and I am really happy to be your friend. But I just want you to know that I can not really give you friendship that only makes you feel better. Friend is someone who cares about you, who tells you what is right and what is wrong, who praise you if you've done right and scold you if you've done wrong. That is my value. But I will be there if you need me.

3. I always envy you. You have curly hair that I always want. You have speaking ability that I always want. I am really happy with our friendship too you know. Cheer up and be genki again. I know it is hard time for you. You know I will be there for you too.

4. You are... I can't even describe it. I respected you, I admired you. But I take it back all. Just information for you, I do not respect you anymore, as a senior, as a man. Your characters annoys me most. Well, I know you certainly do not like me tough, so we are even.

5. You know what, I actually like your relationship with her. But I now agree with your choice.

6. You have changed me. From someone insecure to someone who is more open to everybody. From someone naive to someone who can pay more attention to other things. Now I can surely say that I am comfortable having you tapping my head even though I told you that I do not like having someone tapping my head because I would feel like a complete child, that I am comfortable having you pinching my cheeks which I would not let anyone to do so 6 months ago. You will certainly miss you for good. And I'm looking forward to see you future children. :P

7. I will miss you also!! You know how much you resemble with my youngest brother? I often imagine my brother would look like you when he grow up. I really enjoy my time with you, when I have my period off and there is only you to talk with. I like your personality in general, just don't be a sadist :P

8. Thank you for what you did last time at the wadaiko koteren. You welcomed me who are a complete beginner. I really really appreciate that which made me realize what wadaiko is lacking of right now. A senior like you, who encourage juniors to challenge themselves, who can be fun and serious when needed. Once again, thank you. I will do my best in doing taiko so that I can make my performance with you and the others, playing the one that you let me to do before.

9. Be consistent of what you said. It is an old story. Last year. Before countdown. One day before countdown to be exact, if you read this and still remember and realize that this one goes for you. I like to be friend with you. But I just don't like that you were not consistent of what you said. You said that it would be hard the next day that you have to organize everything. I appreciate your answer and the fact that you declined my offer to join the party. But then, when SOMEONE offered you to join the party in his house, clearly after I did the same thing, you accepted it, in front of my eyes, even without feeling bad or thinking twice. Nice.

10. I actually do not enjoy cooperating with you and I am suffering because I pretend I did. FYI, you made me cry TWICE before 19th December last year. Did you know that? I suppose you did not.


And it took me like an hour to finish this post -___-

0 comments: