12 February 2011

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart

1. Be polite. Show your respect to other. Don't be such a person that think he can be friends with all the people. First impression is important for me after all.

2. Make jokes. Be funny. Make me laugh. I love jokes and funny stories. And I love people who can make me laugh off my head.

3. Tap my head, if we are close enough. Don't try anything aggressive when I am not comfortable with you. Read the situation and if you think I am comfortable with you, do something like tapping my head, pinching my cheeks, having your arm around my shoulder. But tapping my head would be the best thing to do.

4. Put yourself well. Think critically when needed, tell jokes when needed. Say what you need to say.

5. It's better if we can meet everyday. Or at least regularly.

6. Bare with me. With my loudness, with my fashion, with my eating habits, with my hobbies, with my randomness, with my character, with my values. But not in such way that make me a total egoist. I appreciate any comments, critics, opinions.

7. Talk and listen well.

8. Be mature. You know what I mean.

0 comments: