14 February 2011

Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done + Omake Today

1. I wish I had never been born as the first child. That fact gives me pressure that I have to be the best and have to be a proper example for my other siblings. And it hurts when I know that I can't, when in the end I am often compared with my little sister, when I have to sacrifice something to prove myself to my parents. And it costs a lot. It even costs my existence. I really want big brother.

2. I wish I had never been the tops at elementary and junior high schools. It gave me this pride and big-headed character of mine. I always got good score without really studying. I was often chosen to join competitions. I was in the student representative council. But everything changed when I was in senior high school. Everything was different. I was nearly the stupidest person in class. I could barely get myself a save position with extra effort of studying. It is a back-fire.

3. I wish I had never been this introvert. Everyone sees me as an extrovert since I am loud. But actually I am not. I don't tell my personal stories with others, not even my parents. I wish I could change. If only I could. Or can I?

4. I wish I had never been so easy to fall in love. Just by having a simple conversation, by having him tapping my shoulder or head, by having a good time with him. It really disappoints me when I realize that it just an admiration.

5. I wish I had never stopped learning ballet. I do love dancing.

6. I wish I had never watched anime too much. It draws my attention, sometimes in such a disturbing way. But I do still watch it anyway -__-


OMAKE

Today is valentine's day! A "yay~"? No.
I spent 6 hours at choromatsu.
5 hours washing oranges in cold water.

Then, practice. Zapin and Saman.
And I am still bete today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are kinda similar to me, really. People says that I am extrovert while I am extremely introvert. I am just pretending to be friendly, always happy and being a hilarious friend, and those all are just act.
And it seems the level jump from mid high to senior high is quite... something. Maybe you wont be the stupidest one in your class if you were still on BHK, har har har